Core Contracting Services has recently completed projects such as conveyor installs and maintenance, mobile transformer maintenance, transformer installs and maintenance, flameproof pump pod upgrades, commercial sheds and offices, underground sub-divisions, H.V. and L.V reticulation, H.V. cable testing, H.V. and L.V. termination, transformer installation and maintenance, tower and street lighting construction and maintenance, mobile lighting plant rebuilds, plant maintenance and breakdown as well as specialising in marine services at both Mackay ports.
Some of Core Contracting projects include
– HXP3 Hay Point Project
– Conveyor installs BMA
– Communication Enclosures, Newlands
– Test and maintain conveyor equipment Convatech
– Supply and install marshalling panel for Borehole pump system, Newlands
– Maintain and fault find crane systems, Saraji
– Test, commission and install dewatering pump system for Earnest Henry Open Cut
– Design Control panels and install( includes commissioning ) waste water evaporator fan systems for REL at MNC, Clermont Coal, Hail Creek, Wilpingyong, Gove
– Design and manufacture flameproof pump pod enclosures for multiple mine sites including KME
Core Contracting have undertaken, delivered and are capable of turnkey projects up to $10 million.
49 Enterprise St, Paget QLD 4740
PO Box 6875, Mackay MC QLD 4740
(07) 4952 4939
Copyright 2014 | Website by Absolute Assistance